In order to provide a personalized browsing experience to users, www.TheTeachersWorld.org may collect few personal information during the registration process. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
To extend users personalized experience www.TheTeachersWorld.org may track the IP address of a user's computer and save certain information on your system in the form of cookies. A user has the option of accepting or declining the cookies of this website anytime by changing the settings of your browser.
The personal information provided by the users to www.TheTeachersWorld.org will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. Information of a general nature may however be revealed to external parties
Every effort will be made to keep the information provided by users in a safe manner, the information will be displayed on the website will be done so only after obtaining consent from the users. Any user browsing the site generally is not required to disclose his identity or provide any information about him/her, it is only at the time of registration you will be required to furnish the details in the registration form.
A user always has the option of not providing the information which is not mandatory. User will be solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by you and user will be responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and TTW assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
Payment and billing information
We may take details of payment mode and associated data like name, billing address, payment details like card no, OTP, password, expiry date of your card, CVV no but we NEVER stored or collect payment details and associated data in our database. All mentioned information is actually collected and verified by your bank and payment gateway.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently at www.theteachersworld.org.
www.TheTeachersWorld.org fully comply with all Indian Laws applicable. TTW has always cooperated with all law enforcement inquires. TTW may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities or in a case of bonafide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of the law
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the www.TheTeachersWorld.org Website, the platform also called as TTW, which is the short form of The Teachers World.
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the www.TheTeachersWorld.org Website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
The TTW Services are defined as the applications and services offered by “KPSCTA – Karnataka Private School & College Teachers Welfare Association”, including an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities and including any application accessed through any mobile or other interface that allows you to access such application. www.TheTeachersWorld.org allow Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information (”Profiles”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
www.TheTeachersWorld.org may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the www.TheTeachersWorld.org suspended or terminated, at www.TheTeachersWorld.org discretion.
You may not use the www.TheTeachersWorld.org Content or Profiles to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
TTW authorizes you, subject to these Terms, to access and use the TTW Website and the website Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the TTW Websites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of the TTW Websites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other TTW content (collectively, "TTW Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All TTW Content is the property of TTW or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the TTW Websites is the exclusive property of TTW and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the TTW Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original TTW Content on any authorized copy you make of the TTW Content.
Any code that TTW creates to generate or display any TTW Content or the pages making up any TTW Website is also protected by TTW copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree not to sell or modify the TTW Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the TTW Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the TTW Websites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits TTW or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of TTW's or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes TTW's or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse TTW Content. The use of the TTW Content on any other application, web Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that TTW creates to generate or display any TTW Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by TTW's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
We are employing cookies through our Website. By utilizing the TTW's Website you agree to the utilization of cookies as per the TTW's security strategy. A large portion of the cutting edge intuitive Websites utilizes cookies to empower us to recover client subtleties for each visit. Cookies are utilized in certain zones of our Website to empower the usefulness of this zone and usability for those individuals visiting. A portion of our offshoot/publicizing accomplices may likewise utilize cookies.
What you can use?
The job posting, profile database and other features of the TTW Websites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, TTW Networking and Profiles may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the TTW Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with TTW. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with TTW, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on an TTW Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of Your TTW Website registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify TTW of any unauthorized use of your account, Profile, or passwords.
We prohibit you for
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any TTW Website's infrastructure;
- Use any device to navigate or search any TTW Website other than the tools available on the Website, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by TTW;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of any TTW Website including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any TTW Website;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the TTW Content or information available from any TTW Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- Frame or link to any TTW Content or information available from any TTW Website, unless permitted by these Terms;
- Post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- Post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third parties;
- Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- Share with a third party any login credentials to any TTW Website;
- Access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- Post or submit to any TTW Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- Attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any TTW Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- Promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- Use the TTW Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by TTW’s discretion.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. TTW will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Some Extra wedge of terms on Employers (schools generally)
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on TTW Website. TTW is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any TTW Website and TTW shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any TTW Website.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from TTW, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from TTW's database. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through TTW’s web servers.
In order to protect our TTW Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, TTW reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which TTW deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the TTW Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Guidelines for vacancy posting and precautions during job posting
- Take special attention to link any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by TTW;
- Misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in TTW’s reasonable discretion;
- The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by TTW;
- The names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- More than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- Inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- You may not use Your TTW job posting, TTW Networking, or Profiles to:
- Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- Post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- Post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- With respect to Profiles, determine a consumer's eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
- Post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of TTW or post jobs or other content that contains links to any Website competitive with TTW;
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- Post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
- Post jobs on any TTW Website for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- Request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- Promote a particular religion;
- Post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the India’s Government; and
- Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) Racial or ethnic origin (ii) Political beliefs (iii) Philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) Membership of a trade union (v) Physical or mental health (vi) Sexual life (vii) The commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
- TTW reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any TTW Website, which in the reasonable exercise of TTW’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that TTW believes is not in the best interest of TTW.
- If at any time during your use of the TTW Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to TTW or otherwise misled TTW in regards to the nature of your business activities, TTW will have grounds to terminate your use of the TTW Service
Some additional points for Job seekers (teachers)
- When you register with any TTW Website, You will be asked to create an account and provide TTW with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your "Information").
- Any Profile you submit must be accurate and describe you, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting you, other than your last name and URLs.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the TTW Websites.
- You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your TTW account or Your TTW account is terminated, all Your account information from TTW, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from TTW's databases and will be removed from any public area of the TTW Websites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through TTW’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
- TTW reserves the right to delete your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, TTW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY TTW WEBSITE OR ANY TTW SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY TTW WEBSITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF TTW WEBSITE OR THE TTW CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, TTW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE TTW WEBSITES AND TTW CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TTW, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TTW MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE TTW CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
TTW makes no claims or representations that the TTW Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the India. Access to the TTW Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access any TTW Website You do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Anything downloaded from any TTW Website is further subject to India’s export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Boston, Massachusetts. If any provisions of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, TTW’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect TTW’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the TTW Websites, a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular pages on the TTW Websites, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and TTW with respect to the use of the TTW Website. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
Declaimer for Mobile Users
If you use the TTW Websites through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the TTW Websites through Your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or Your physical location. In addition, use of the TTW Websites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the TTW Websites using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of Your TTW data to Your mobile device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update Your TTW account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the TTW Websites through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the TTW Websites are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
By using any downloadable application to enable your use of the TTW Websites, You are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the Application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of any TTW Website. TTW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the TTW Websites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the TTW Websites and/or any other services provided to You by TTW, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if TTW is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a TTW Website registration. Even after you are no longer a User of the TTW Websites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
This refund and cancellation policy is an agreement between The Teachers World and all registered users agrees our refund and cancellation policy. TTW owns full right to change or update this policy anytime. We don’t consider any query, complain, suggestion, grievances apart from the diameter of this refund and cancellation policy.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help in and under following points:
TTW does not provide any return, however if the purchase is cancelled before using the service, or package not activated we will refund your payments. We will refund your payments. If the reason and motive suites and stand on the norms of TTW then only Refund will be processed through same mode within 10 working days after validation and investigation the root of cancellation. TTW is not bound to reveal the means and standards of validation and investigation.
TTW makes best possible efforts to provide quality services. We do not assure, commit or guarantee jobs recruitment as it is solely in schools jurisdiction. Schools have all autonomy to select or reject any candidate.
School as well as TTW is not bound to explain the reasons of rejection. We will not treat any such complain.
Once we receive your email on [email protected] for cancellation and refund, we will scrutinize and evaluate the transaction. After approval refund will initiate.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer or related bank policies.
Refunds will be issue to the same payment method which was used at the time of purchase.
If the standard time-frame as mentioned above has passed and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
The Teachers World No 881, 14th Cross, 2nd Stage,
Indiranagar, Bangalore - 560038